Please use code “MISEDUCATED” for 10% off at Selkie, your dream cloud closet.
SELKIE. SEL·KIE. ALSO SIL·KIE. NOUN.
A creature or spirit in Scottish and Irish folklore that has the form of a seal but can also assume human form. Alternative forms saelkie, selky, seilkie, sejlki, shelky, silkey, silkie, sulky
A typical folk-tale is that of a man who steals a female selkie’s skin, finds her naked on the sea shore, and compels her to become his wife. But the wife will spend her time in captivity longing for the sea, her true home, and will often be seen gazing longingly at the ocean. Once she discovers her skin, she will immediately return to the sea.
Filled with color, exuberance and power, this collection is for the Selkie women everywhere, setting themselves free.
Keep fighting to make the world more beautiful for every race, gender, and animal, but don’t forget about YOU, and the opulent option of covering yourself in pastel organza while you’re doing it.Amber Renée Fawn Cunningham
Enjoy this donut croissant recipe (cronut) by Spruce Eats.
Eat and be Marie (Antoinette).
Finally, I was able to catch some sun through my tiny window and take some photos, so here is the step-by-step process to make polymer clay macarons!
1. Make 5 balls: 2 bigger, 2 smaller and 1 of a different colour
2. Slightly flatten the 2 bigger, and completely the 2 smaller
3. Put each “slightly flat” with a “very flat” and flatten the different coloured one too
4. Make a “sandwich” with the 3 of them
5. Ruffle what exceeds form the sandwich with an instrument like a tooth pick
6. Put it in the oven for half an hour (depends on the clay you use)
7. Do not eat!